1. Honey Crisp apples are back in season – and they’re basically the size of a small melon. Get into it. (Sidenote: I am extremely passionate about Honey Crisp Apples – just ask me if you feel like you need to know more).
2. Fall is in the air and on the ground so as far as I am concerned we’re in the best season ever. Crisp air, crunchy ground, boots, sweaters and scarves. I love fall – like I really really like it. Like really like it.
3. Saturday morning brunch with this guy and that baby – trying to soak ’em up before they disappear for 3 months!
4. Rocking the “emmy” colour like a boss.
5. Two epic meals (one pictured above) two nights in a row with two epic people. ‘Nuff said. Oh and there was wine.
HAPPY FRIDAY FRIENDS – enjoy the fall air!