I SHOULD PROBABLY tell you something. I am in a very, very monogamous relationship with pumpkin right now. Pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkin risotto, pumpkin quesadillas… I mean – the thing can be turned into a carriage, so really what can’t it do?
In all seriousness – this squash has made its way into most of my meals as of late. Chock full of nutrients and health benefits, it’s guilt-free – which is how I like most of my meals.
Here are some of the pumpkin recipes I’ve tried so far this season:
• I make a variation of this Pumpkin Spice Smoothie every morning for breakie – I add a whole banana and lots of cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice.
• This Pumpkin Risotto is OMG to die for.
• In love with these surprisingly delicious Pumpkin Quesadillas via A Beautiful Mess (one of my favourite blogs)
• I made these Pumpkin Scones (pictured above) for a holiday meeting at work and they went over well considering they are gluten-free and vegan!
• And of course I’m a sucker for Pumpkin Spice Lattes alla Starbucks (non-fat, half sweet, no whip – unless it’s a big day).
Got your own fave? I want your pumpkin recipe – seriously – give it to me.